We are so excited to be launching our Spread the Love Through Writing Workshops. These weekly free activity classes will help your child improve their writing skills while at the same time providing cheer to seniors in senior homes and long-term care homes. Everyone is welcome to join, whether currently an LRNG student or not. Please feel free to share this invitation with friends and family
• Complimentary writing classes for your child.
• Learners will practice writing short letters with a different topic each week.
• Kindergarten to Grade 3 Workshops are offered Saturdays, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
• Grades 4 – 8 Workshops are offered Saturdays, 10:00 am – 11:00 am.
• Dates: Saturday, January 23 – Saturday, March 27, 2021
• Our senior friends from various senior and long-term care homes will receive weekly letters or drawn illustrations from participants.
• It is free of charge! Just show up! (Registration is required).
• Please provide your child with a paper, envelope, stamp, and pencil crayons every week.
• Mail the letter.
• Commitment of 10 consecutive weeks. Need to miss a week? No problem, we ask that you kindly let us know.
If you are interested, please let us know and we will follow along with additional information!